This site is part of an affiliate sales network and is compensated for sending traffic to partner sites such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may affect how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all finance companies or all available finance offers.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, we encourage you to get vaccinated for safer and more convenient travel.
A good sell for nonstop service to/from Seattle
The $277 fare is the regular fare and includes advance seat assignment and full-size carry-on
Delta also has a $197 fare, but it’s a basic economy fare. Delta Basic Economy fares do not allow advance seat assignments, changes, and last boarding. In addition, it does not accumulate miles.
Sign up for our Real Time Newsletter to receive economy class deals for your city within an hour prior to They’re even posted on our website and social media channels, all for around five cents a day.
Are you interested in Business Class, First Class or Premium Economy offers? Subscribe to our Premium newsletter for about a quarter a day.
Travel date example:
- January 19 to 22, 2023
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability please follow the “Rate Availability” and “How to Find Availability” instructions below
Availability of rates:
- Valid for travel January 2023 through early February 2023. Availability is limited. You must purchase at least 14 days before departure.
- Please note that while this fee is valid at the time of publication, if this publication is more than two days old, the fee may no longer exist.
How to find availability:
- This is just to check availability. To purchase your tickets, scroll down to the “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use Matrix Airfare Search from ITA Software and use the following search criteria:
- Source: jfk
- Source advanced routing code:
- routing codes:DL
- extension codes:
- This tells ITA Software’s Matrix Airfare Search to search for the Basic Economy fare. Use those dates in Delta and you will be presented with the option to upgrade to the regular economy rate.
- Destiny: SEA
- This works both ways, so SEA can be the origin city and JFK can be the destination.
- Return advanced routing code:
- routing codes:DL
- extension codes:
- (Click the Advanced Codes link to enable advanced routing code entry)
- Select “See calendar of lowest rates”
- Duration “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7-day date range like 3-10, 7-14, etc.)
- Beginner’s Guide to Using Matrix from ITA Software
- How to read airfare rules and use them to your advantage
- The Matrix Airfare Search by ITA Software search page should look like the following when all values are entered
- You cannot purchase tickets using ITA Software’s Matrix Airfare Search. To purchase, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
- JFK–MAR (Seattle)–JFK
- Miles flown: 4,828 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,828 miles
- Redeemable miles: 1,153 miles
How to buy:
- book on Delta with dates found in ITA Software’s Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor – One of the main hotel metasearch engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from over 200 sites.
- Rental Cars – One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator: the world’s largest marketplace for destination tours and activities
For more information on the latest cheap flight deals to New York:
For more information on the latest deals on cheap flights to Seattle:
* The flight offer will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities or travel insurance affiliate links to make a reservation or apply and are approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continued support.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Facebook page The Flight Deal, follow us on Twitter @ElFlightDealor subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or subscribe by email (once a day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about the offerings of third-party travel providers and link to their sites. The information published by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the providers and therefore do not guarantee that their offerings will not change or become unavailable. We are also not responsible for their products, services or site content. Please check their sites for the most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.