FIFA 23 SBC Solutions Worldwide: FIFA 23 is almost ready to go. Players can do different challenges on the web app while waiting for the full release. Around the World is one of these Squad Building Challenges.
It requires your team to have exactly ten different nationalities, at least eight rare players, a team rating of at least 81, two chemistry points for each player, and a total of 24 chemistry points for the team as a whole.
Players, on the other hand, have issues with this SBC. So if you were wondering if there are any answers for the FIFA 23 Around the World SBC, we have them for you.
FIFA 23 SBC Solutions Worldwide
- Jordan Pickford is the goalkeeper (Everton).
- Central defender: Manuel Akanji (Manchester City).
- Harry Maguire played as central defender (Manchester United).
- Central defender – Gabriel Magalhães (Arsenal).
- Rayan Ait-Nouri, Left Back (Wolves).
- Matt Doherty, right back (Spurs).
- Naby Keita is in midfield (Liverpool).
- Midfielder – Giovanni Lo Celso (Spurs).
- Central Attacking Midfielder – Martin Odegaard (Arsenal).
- Forward – Raúl Jiménez (Wolves).
- Forward: Gianluca Scamacca (West Ham).