FIFA 23 preload start date and time on PS5, PS4, XBox and PC: The release of FIFA 23 is fast approaching, and fans of the world’s most popular soccer video game are eager to get their hands on it.
If you want to be ready to play the game as soon as it comes out, you need to preload it. In this guide, we show you how to preload FIFA 23 on PS5, PS4, PC, and Xbox. We also have the Exact start dates and times for FIFA 23 preloads on all platforms. Lastly, we describe the FIFA 23 download file size on all platforms.
FIFA 23 preload start date and time on PS5, PS4, XBox and PC
We have great news for you if you pre-ordered FIFA 23 for Xbox Series X or Xbox One. Now you can pre-load your game. But the preload times for PS5 and PS4 are a bit different.
On September 25 at 6am CEST, 5am BST and 12am ET, Preload should be available on PlayStation. Or, if you live on the West Coast of the United States or Canada, you can start pre-loading FIFA 23 on your PS5 or PS4 at 9pm Pacific Time (PT) on September 24.
Starting September 21, PC gamers can pre-load FIFA 23 on Origin or Steam. On PC, pre-loading starts at 7pm CEST, 6pm BST, 1pm ET and 10am PT. Now that we know when the game will be released, let’s see how to preload it.
How to preload FIFA 23 on PS4 and PS5
It’s pretty easy to pre-load a game on PlayStation through PSN. Still, if you’ve never done it before, we have a little guide that shows you how to do it step by step. These are the steps to follow:
- From the PlayStation home screen, go to your library.
- Choose “Games I’ve bought.”
- Find FIFA 23 and choose it.
- If FIFA 23 can be preloaded, a “Download” button will appear next to the game icon.
- Click the Download button.
- FIFA 23 will start downloading on your PS3.
- While the game is downloading, the console MUST be on or in standby mode.
How to preload FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X and S and Xbox One
When it comes to Xbox consoles, it’s also pretty easy to load a game ahead of time. Just follow the steps below and FIFA 23 will be preloaded for you in no time:
- On the Xbox home screen, click “My games & apps.”
- Choose “Games”.
- Search for FIFA 23 and choose it.
- To access the installation menu, press “A”.
- Choose “Take care of installation indoors”.
- If FIFA 23 can be downloaded in advance, you will be able to check “will be installed”.
- When you click “Save Changes”, your game will start downloading.
- Make sure your console is on or in standby mode while the game is downloading.
What is the FIFA 23 download file size on PS5, PS4, Xbox and PC?
One more thing you need to know about FIFA 23 preload. Let’s find out how much space you will need to make room for FIFA 23 installation. Here are the FIFA 23 download file sizes for each platform:
Xbox Series X/S: about 45GB
About 38GB for Xbox One
Sony’s PlayStation 5 is about 52 GB
The system requirements say that you will need 100 GB of free space on your PC (Steam) to play this game.