Deadly Sins Retribution Career Tier List Guide: The Seven Deadly Sins is a manga and anime series that has a lot of fans. In it, we follow the lives of seven very powerful people called the Seven Deadly Sins.
They were named after the Seven Deadly Sins of the Bible, and each represents one of those sins: greed, anger, envy, lust, gluttony, or sloth.
Since 7 Deadly Sins is so well known, it’s no surprise that a Roblox game called Deadly Sins Retribution has been created. In this game, you make your way through a fantasy world to become stronger and fully control your sin.
Your character can be one of several races. In this Deadly Sins Retribution races tier list guide, we will take a look at how powerful each race is.
Deadly Sins Retribution Career Tier List
Let’s take a look at the career tier list to see which careers are the best. We will go from worst to best, starting with the worst:
- Human – level D. Most people are of this race. The only good thing about this is that it can restore mana.
- Level C: Fairy. The second most common race in the game. His wings make him much better at magic.
- Vampire – Tier B. Because he can heal, he is an excellent choice for battle.
- Goddess: Level A. This is the race for you if you want to focus on magic.
- Demon – Tier S. The rarest race and the best for close combat.
People of many different races live in the world of Seven Deadly Sins. People, giants, fairies, gods and more are among these. While not all races are in the game (at least not yet), five of the major ones are.
People, fairies, vampires, demons and goddesses are the five types.
Your running roll will determine which one you get. You have a 58% chance to get Human, 23% chance to get Fairy, 15% chance to get Vampire, 3% chance to get Goddess, and only 1% chance to get Demon. You’ll want to roll again if you haven’t gotten the run you want. This is possible with some very useful Deadly Sins codes.